What are the type of songs you like listening to? What do they mean to you? Are they just for fun or do you take time to get the messages as well?
Personally I think songs are very essential for our being than some of us think. They can act as solace especially when we feel all hope is gone and we can either listen to them or sing them by ourselves. Generally, they do provide something extra which we can connect and relate with to help us kick-start life again.
Besides the fun time and entertainment we derive from songs, they also have inspiring and motivational messages that can provide the energy we lack. Depending on the message the singer sends across, a song can mean different things to different people based on their actual circumstances. And of course songs have the potential of changing lives completely.
Below are some of the songs with their lyrics I find inspiring and motivational which I intend to share on this post. Please share yours on the comment space.
1. Miracle by the late and legendary Whitney Houston.
2. Distance and time by Alicia Keys.
3. I believe I can fly by R. Kelly.
4. Storm is over by R. Kelly.
5. Hero by Mariah Carey.
6.Hall of fame by The Script ft, Wi.ll.I.AM.
7. Innocent by Taylor Swift.
8. Try Everything by Shakira.
9. You can’t hurry love by Phil Collins.
10. 3 little birds by Bob Marley.
11. No woman no cry by Bob Marley.
12. Mon Everest by Soprano ft Marina.
This is a great piece from the french artist Soprano. Below is a translated version of part of the lyrics;
13. Man in the mirror by Michael Jackson.
14. One day you will by Lady Antebellum.
Hope you enjoy the songs and please don’t forget to leave the songs which inspire you on the comment space.
Click here to check this out.